Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Salad

I’ve always enjoyed broccoli salad. Some include chopped onions and sunflower seeds. I’ve also seen it made with ham instead of bacon. I like cheese, but you can leave that out. You don’t necessarily have to steam the broccoli first, but I find it easier to eat if softened a bit

        

Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Salad
1 bunch fresh broccoli, cut in small pieces
¾ cup mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
3 packets stevia or other sugar substitute
6 slices bacon, cooked crisp then chopped
½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
Lightly steam broccoli for a minute or two. Drain and cool. In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, vinegar and stevia with a whisk. Toss the broccoli and cheddar cheese into the dressing.
Servings: 3
Carbs per serving: 3 g

3 comments:

  1. Versatile salad...add craisins or dried cherries, green onion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this recipe! To me it's like eating dessert! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete